Cashews are adaptable to warm tropical conditions. The best part about them is that they can be grown in almost every type of soil from sandy to laterite including wasteland of low fertility. Cashew grows and yields the best in sandy loams and light coastal sands. The conditions are unsuitable for the crop- poor drainage, heavy clay soils, very low temperature, etc. Cashews are one of the most loved dry fruits that are added in a number of sweet dishes to make them even more delicious.
The processed kernels in India have a great demand in the world market because of its taste and colour. The Indian crop is responsible for around 25% of the Global raw cashew nut production.
Cashew Kernels are graded depending on the size, shape and colour of the kernel. They are graded into pieces, splits, white scorched, etc.
- W-180 are larger in size that is why they are known as the ‘King of Cashew’.
- W-210 is also known as Jumbo nuts.
- W-240 are available at an affordable price.
- W-320 are largely available worldwide as they are the most popular ones.
- W-450 are white whole kernels. They are the smallest in size and the cheapest.
- Scorched Wholes (SW) are prepared after roasting kernels for a long time till they become slight brownish. They have good nutritious value and have characteristics of white kernels.
- Splits and pieces are ideal ones for preparing sweets and snacks, and so on. They are also reasonably priced.
We ensure that the quality of the nuts remains maintained without having any changes in its taste. We are also adhering to the standard specification of CEPC/AFI.