Moringa Oleifera is one of the richest nutrient plants in the world. Moringa powder is made by naturally drying Moringa Oleifera’s leaves. Moringa seeds are taken from moringa pods and then they are crushed to make a powder. This powder is used for multiple purposes such as snack food, recipes and salads. The Moringa seed cake powder is mixed as one of the ingredients for animal feeds.
Moringa powder is a storehouse of many nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin K & E calcium, fibre, antioxidants, etc. Here are some of the benefits of Moringa Powder-
- It helps in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as it is rich in iron and vitamin A.
- Containing vitamin A & E and antioxidants, Moringa powder helps protect, repair and prevents cell damage and slows the skin ageing process.
- Moringa provides immunity-boost as it is extremely rich in iron and Vitamin A, and both are needed to improve the immunity system. Moringa can prevent infection and illness.
- Moringa leaves is said to have properties that can fight against colon and breast cancer cells.
- Moringa powder contains calcium which acts as digestive enzymes. It is a rich source of fibre that supports the healthy digestive system and bowel regularity.
- Enriched with Vitamin K, protein and calcium, Moringa helps in maintaining strong bones, which is needed to keep overall health.
- It is important to have a normal vision. Moringa contributes to having a normal vision as it is a source of vitamin A.